https://kitchmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Kitch-82-1.jpg 2000 1313 Natalie Martin https://kitchmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Kitch_Menu-logo.png Natalie Martin2019-08-19 09:39:422019-08-19 09:39:42Kitch's 10 top Social Media tips
Kitch’s 10 top Social Media tips
Sharing is caring, so here are our 10 top social media tips for creating standout content, growing your followers and raising your brand awareness online.
Our top 10 tips:
- If your business uses Instagram, convert your account to a business account, that way you can access all of your analytics and see what’s working or not working with your followers.
- Measure success. Keep a note of what your following is each month, see where you’re increasing, see what posts people are engaging with, then you can adjust your strategy accordingly.
- Use Facebook & Instagram stories. This is a great way to show a behind the scenes insight into your brand and add more fun and personality.
- If your Instagram following exceeds 10k, use the ‘swipe up’ feature in stories as a more informal way of directing people to your website. You’ll also get to show off the little blue certified tick next to your handle. Great for ticket sales, events and blogs.
- Ensure that you’re tagging your location on Instagram. This will allow you to see who else is checking in to that location and from there you can follow these people and engage with them.
- Create consistent branding. Hold a social media audit to ensure that all your assets; your logo, colours, fonts, messaging and tone of voice align across all platforms. This includes branded stories.
- On brand hashtags are a great way of making your content reach further. Ensure that they are specific to your business, the location and the industry.
- Reposting third-party content is a great way to grow your followers and raise brand awareness. Be sure to credit them if using their image and make sure you have permission to use it.
- A well thought out brand strategy is a great way to make sure that your content is planned out ahead of time. Remember quality over quantity, post less but make them more strategic.
- Lastly, have fun with your posts! Let the personality of your brand shine through in your posts.
So there you have it, 10 top social media tips from the experts. We’re looking forward to seeing what you create!
Take a look at our new courses, School of Social or if you’d like to have a chat with us about your brand strategy, we offer a consultancy service which you can find out more about here.
All the love, Kitch x
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!