Influencer Marketing & What We Can Do For Your Brand
Influencer Marketing is a key strategy to consider when marketing for your brand. Using Influencer Marketing allows you to identify trusted influencers who resonate with your target audience online, meaning it will drive sales and increase your brand reach.
Selecting the right influencers for the right social platform is important. Generally, Instagram is the top platform as it’s widely known as a channel for Creators, closely followed by TikTok.
Why influencer marketing?
Now, 93% of marketers have used influencer marketing, it’s a major strategy to consider. This year, brands are expected to significantly increase their budgets for influencer marketing. They are noticing the value that working with influencers can bring to their business. Generally, influencer-generated content will perform better and drives higher engagement, so influencer marketing is the step your brand needs to take.
Choosing the right influencers
You need to understand who your audience is to find the right influencers for promoting your products. They need to share the same audience as your brand. Our platform shows us everything you need to know about the influencer’s audience, meaning we can find influencers who are right for you.
Before planning your influencer marketing plan, you need to consider what kind of campaign you would like to run. The goals of your campaign and the channels you want to use will define your approach. Generally, a post would be gifted or paid.
It is key to focus on authenticity. That’s one of the most important characteristics to consider, influencers’ audiences should trust and value their brand recommendations. Genuine content is more likely to attract the consumer’s attention. Therefore, every social media post your influencer puts out must have a degree of authenticity attached.
Another important quality to look for when choosing influencers is their social media reach. The higher the reach, the more people will see their content. Our platform allows us to look at which countries and even cities their audience is based. As well as assessing how many followers they have compared to their reach.
Micro-influencers are expected to make a bigger impact than macro and mega-influencers. Usually, they have more engaged audiences that are likely to take action more than other influencers. Micro-influencers also can minimise campaign costs and still achieve a great reach for your brand.
Generally, influencer marketing is traditionally measured and tracked in-app. Our platform takes it a step further and can measure much more.
Here are just some of the metrics we measure:
- Audience Demographics: Different factors that define your audience.
- Audience Growth: We can see how the audience has grown over time.
- Engagement Rate: An estimate of the percentage of engagement an average post of an influencer receives on a given channel compared to the potential reach of that post. This allows us to see if their engagement will help your brand grow.
- Audience Credibility: This shows us which of their audience are engaged followers.
- Brand Safety: This is key as it flags any particular topics an influencer may have posted about before that could affect your brand values. For example, sustainability, alcohol etc.
Doing this means we can find the right influencers for you and connect your brand with the type of audience you want to target.
A TESTIMONIAL FROM ELLIE BOYLAND, SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE AT AUBAINE
”Kitch’s support was invaluable to our Veganuary campaign and our influencer outreach activity in particular. The team identified and reached out to a large collection of influencers, all of whom were heavily involved in the vegan community. As a result, we received fantastic coverage across all of our social media channels and saw a marked increase in conversions. Overall, we were delighted with the content, results and management of the activity from start to finish!”
What will the campaign look like?
- Depending on what your brand is launching, our team will launch both product and experience-led campaigns.
- Continually identify opportunities to foster long-term relationships with brand ambassadors.
- Build affiliate links to share with your influencers to give additional tracking. These work for any type of influencer – someone with a smaller audience and higher engagement could outperform someone with a large audience.
- Use unique codes to track uptake from influencers’ followers and measure sales.
- Manage creator imagery and video content development, ensuring it is bespoke to your brand.
- Share campaigns across all social platforms, including Instagram and TikTok. Cross-channel campaigns are on the rise this year and these are the preferred channels for brands that engage in influencer marketing.
- Above all, we will deliver results.
What will we do for your brand?
- Create a personalised influencer marketing strategy, tailored to your USPs and brand values.
- Build ongoing and long-term relationships with influencers who are passionate about your campaign.
- Our team will manage all communications for you, working with both micro and macro-influencers.
- Use our platform’s innovative reporting dashboard to measure content reach, engagement generated and return on investment.
- Share deeper insights into your ongoing online strategy using our bespoke platform.
Previous Influencer Marketing Campaigns
Our brief was to raise awareness of the Veganuary menu on Instagram and drive website traffic. Our influencer outreach campaign resulted in a 301% increase in website traffic and 7.2% increase in follower growth from the month prior.
‘SMITHS’ OF SMITHFIELD
We teamed up with ‘SMITHS‘ to plan, organise and deliver a launch event party for their site in Spitalfields. The event was a roaring success with over 400 Twitter mentions, 57 images shared on Instagram and 19 blogs featuring the launch.
Our aim was to increase brand awareness through influencer outreach. Overall, 21 guests attended their Burn’s Night event, sharing 153 Instagram stories and 9 main feed posts. We increased their following by 215.
If you would like to see more of our work and find out more about how your brand can utilise influencer marketing, get in touch! We would love to hear from you.
Stats via influencermarketinghub.com
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!